This update covers all variations of the Large Gas (LPG) Debonder. To load this firmware into your device, please follow these instructions:
- Cick on the download file button below and save the zipped file to your desktop.
- The downloaded file, “Gas_Debonder_update_10032.zip”, contains the update firmware for your Gas Debonder(s). This update covers all variations of the Gas (LPG) Debonder.
- To load this firmware into your device, please follow these instructions:
- Place the attached .zip file into a clean, empty new folder (directory) on your hard drive. (a newly created folder on your desktop will work fine)
- Open the .zip file and Extract all its contents into that same directory.
- <!> Warning: The propane bottle should always be disconnected from the Debonder, when not performing a debonding operation. <!>
- Turn OFF the Debonder’s control power (you can even disconnect the battery pack, as the USB cable will power the controller during update.)
- Connect your Debonder device to your PC’s USB port (requires a standard Type A/B USB cable). The Debonder’s USB port is on the right side of the control panel enclosure.
- At this time, you should see one small square on the Debonder’s display. This square indicates the USB cable is connected at both ends.
- Run the “BLProT_4550_v3_2_1_1.exe” PC program you just extracted.
- Click menu item Program | Program to program your new firmware into your device.
- A series of messages and progress bars will be seen.
- When Update Programming is complete, click [OK].
- Next you will be asked if you want to run your program, click [Cancel].
- You may now Exit from the BLProT_4550_v3_2_1_1.exe PC program.
- Disconnect the USB cable and reconnect the battery pack.
- Your new firmware update is ready for use!
If you have any problems, please contact Debonding Systems technical support.
Last Firmware Upgrade – 8-15-14